Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's Good to be Back...

I literally got home....oh an hour and a half ago...brought in the luggage...which is still sitting by the front door....fed pooh a nutritious dinner of puffs, applesauce and jello....before a quick bath..one last bottle...a quick kiss on the head...then as he's hopefully flying off into baby dream land...I race downstairs to reconnect with the all my fab-u-li-cious blogging buddies....I hope I find you all with wonderful stories of Thanksgiving...with hopefully not the extra inches in the rear end to show for it....(I unfortunately had to fly home with one button of my jeans undone...shows you how much I enjoyed Turkey day...and every day hence)....


Since I've had an extremely interesting day of flying two legs with an 8 month old...who missed both nap times...and decided to be the next Jay Leno on Plane two...by jibber jabbering to every poor soul who wanted to use the plane bathroom....this post will be quick...but giving me my bloggy fix....(withdrawls are a bitch)....


I have so enjoyed reading all of your comments....and I was soooooooo super excited about finding I have received 2 awards from two of my Fave Blogs...


The first one comes by way of Dorkys Ramos over at Dry as Toast...who gave me one of my favorite awards...thank you so much...I am addicted to her blog...and look forward to seeing her new greeting cards....




I am passing this onto a couple of my newest Fave Blogs



Lenaloo over at Inner Green Fairy
I Heart BowHeads over at I Heart BowHeads
April over at DeltaKids

Then Ritch in Love....whose blog I Love......Love Love Love....gave me an I think your Blog is Fabulous Award....Thank you soooo much....so here it goes


Here are the rules: Which I had to read....three times...cause I can't read after almost 6 hours of flying....Copy and paste the rules and instructions in your post. When posting on receiving the award, make sure you include who gave you the award and link it back to them. Post five winners and link it back to them as well. Post five of your addictions. Add the award image. Let your winners know you gave them an award by leaving them a comment on their blog.


Okay so My 5 Winners....or guinea pigs...are....

Lisa over at The Looney Bin....
KOTC over at Keeper of The Chocolates
CC over at If Only I had SuperPowers
Brenda Jean over at In The TreeTop
Mepperly07 over at Fun Things to Do With Your Kids


Okay so 5 of my addictions....only 5....It's gonna take me forever just to choose my TOP 5....

1. Half Baked Ice Cream....Granted I can see the results of this addiction...but I don't care...the extra 50 crunches and squats are sooooo worth it....

2. The Real Housewives....Atlanta was just a Hot Mess....OC....is like a train wreck....gives me a dose of superficial cattiness...without having to be smack dab in the middle...been there...done that...have the t-shirt...in every color....

3. Antique Stores....The more crap they have stuffed in there...the better....If Juice ever wants to know where to find me...I'm usually on my hands and knees between the old lamp shades...and the worn out vinyl of Lawerence Welk...but damn it...there might be something worth something back there....you never know...right???


4. Candles....In EVERY room of the house....but not in the cheesy madam zorba's make you think you are getting your palm read type of way....promise....but Juice is afraid I may end up burning the house down....hey...I like to set a mood....and I like hot firemen....but I like them as I'm waiting in line at the local pizza place...or on a calendar...not sifting through the remenants of my singed underwear drawer....(but seriously...not that deranged)

5. Pedicures....NEED I SAY MORE.....


So to all those fabulicious bloggers I've named...and those who I love...and didn't....I am so your paparrazzi....

18 comments:

CC said...

Thank you so much!!!

Dorkys Ramos said...

Congrats and welcome back!

shelbi said...

oh my!! i don't think anyone has ever called me 'fabulous!' i feel sooo sooo sooo...happy! thank you! i think YOU are rather fab too!

this will be a fun little diddy. i have WAY too many addictions...(insert evil laugh here)...::: wink ::

hugs
shelbi

Anonymous said...

Yay to coming home!! I love coming home after a long trip!!

And Atlanta was one hot mess! my goodness!! I never saw the OC though!

AndreaLeigh said...

You just reminded me that I desparately need a pedicure! Thanks for coming by today!

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

Thank thank thank thank thank thank you!!!!!!!!!

This is my first real blog award and I am very excited!

You are the greatest.

:)

Holly

Evolving Mommy Catherine said...

Oh, My poor feet could use a pedi!

Welcome back, I missed ya!

Corine (@ComplicatedMama) said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

I Love love candles too! Infact Im considering hosting party lite again, cause Im running low... and those candles are the best.

The Leapfrog thing gets me so mad (as I posted on my blog)... dont even know what to make of it. ... Ill for sure keep posting about it as I find out more. So if youre interested stop on by again! :)

Ps- Pictures were a DIS-AS-TER! lol

Corine (@ComplicatedMama) said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

I Love love candles too! Infact Im considering hosting party lite again, cause Im running low... and those candles are the best.

The Leapfrog thing gets me so mad (as I posted on my blog)... dont even know what to make of it. ... Ill for sure keep posting about it as I find out more. So if youre interested stop on by again! :)

Ps- Pictures were a DIS-AS-TER! lol

Aubrey said...

Welcome back! You have been missed!

Yes. I love me some Housewives. I have never seen OC but Atlanta was juicy!

Green said...

Glad you're back! I was worried...see what happens when you get old..2 weeks seems an eternity!

Donn24g said...

love your blog!!! Thanks for stopping by mine, ill be back im sure:) Merry Sitmas and welcome back!

Jaden Paige said...

Welcome back!!

April said...

Thank you Noah's Mommy!!!You Rock!

Betty said...

I agree on the pedicures!! Is my addiction too.
Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Lindsey said...

So glad you're back!! I love you!

angi_b72 said...

Thanks for stopping by!! Love your blog!

LenaLoo said...

I could have sworn I left you a comment! Grrr... Anywho, thank you so much for the award, it was my first one ever and I was jumping up and down with glee! You made my week! Thanks again!