Thursday, February 5, 2009

What a Deal....What a Steal....Diaper Bags....and Baby Sheets

As I've mentioned before....Beginning the moment I left the world of outside Working woman behind...and entered the realm of a "one income" family.....the word Bargain....has suprassed words like....No Problem, or we can afford it....cause the truth is....we really can't...


I apologize now to Pooh that his super cute Lauren Jeans will now only get to come from Garage Sales....Good will....or if Burlington is having a sale...and it better be one heck of a sale...

but my fashionable...trendy....I want the best side is saying........but...but...but....


Darn it....I can have my cake and eat it too.....(well since I can't in the literal sense...I sure as hell should be able to in the figurative right?)


And I know I showed my deal on my cute new Camp Shirt...that looks an awful lot like a Dolce...and only 1 tenth of the price...(who's the woman)......

So since I feel like I'm on a roll lately....I've been persuing the web for bargains...cause it's too darn cold to go anywhere in NJ the last couple of days....my AZ blood has not sufficiently thickened yet.....





For Example....How awesome is this....Trying to be more Eco Friendly....I found these Organic Flannel Crib Sheets from Tadpole...originally retail for $40....they are at Overstock.com for $24.99




I am super impressed with My Chic to Cheap find for this week.....Can you tell I have new Baby on the brain....It's all about The Diaper Bag....






Caden Lane outfits the tots of the Who's Who and the What's What.....and is a household name with many of Hollywood's Celebutots....


This Super Cute Caden Lane Messenger Bag runs a cool $144 at LetsGoStrolling.com





I found a Super Similar...(You wouldn't know the difference looking across your mommy group)....bag at of course one of my fave places...Target. The Target Version will set you back only $35.95...so you can add that cute pair of shoes you passed by....




Or one of my Fave Diaper Bags (when I managed a Children's Department) is by Diaper Dude...Super Stylish for Dads and Moms...so Juice wouldn't have to be embarrassed walking around with it....Has a plethora of Pocket Space....so Everything stays nice and organized....so it is man chic...and Functional...and even I...who likes the Girly Stuff....think it's pretty Sweet....




I found a good deal on This Diaper Dude at Amazon.com...for $54.47 which would normally run $60.00....




But of course my favorite Tip of all time with regards to Diaper Bags.....The Free Diaper Bag that the Baby Formula Companies Give you in the hospital....They work Just Peachy...If being uber stylish or having the same bag you saw Jessica Alba carry is not high on your priority list.....They are functional, basic...(which is great for unisex)...and man approved as well...(for the most part)....and the best thing...They don't cost anything....


Hey....I"m not one to pass on that kind of a deal....even if it isn't the Petunia Pickle Bottom of my dreams....


Man it feels good saving money....and don't ya know with a new Bean Sprout on the way...I can use all the savings I can get....


Destination Maternity Corporation

6 comments:

Jill said...

I went crazy with diaper bags! I bought so many different ones and never seemed to be happy with any of them. Maybe I just needed to spend money I didn't have! :)

Evolving Mommy Catherine said...

I hear ya. I would love to have all the nice things in life. I can definitely appreciate the finer things in life...I just have to appreciate them from afar and buy something in my price range. One income will do that to ya...but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Whispering Writer said...

I love a good bargain, especially these days with two kiddos and one income.

Michelle said...

I love saving money! Gymboree was having a great clearance the other day and I got FiFi denim capris for $1.99, regular price $36.95 plus a ton of other bargins.

CC said...

You know, adoptive moms don't get these freebies. I had to petition the company to send me one!! :(

Anonymous said...

I hear you with the one income and the need for bargains.

I still use the 2 diapers bags I got as shower gifts, but I love the Target ones.

Just wanted to stop in and say HI to a fellow welcome wagonistas!