Thursday, July 2, 2009

Oh Vacation, Vacation.....

Ahhhh Three Weeks relaxing...like this......

Sitting on the beach....having a cold mai tai....feeling the sea breeze on my face...and the sand between my newly polished toes....



ahem.....

Oh sorry....I know that was only my dream last night.......


Actually it will be a Crazy, 3 Weeks of Fabulous, Family Fun.....




And I really do mean it......



Let me put it to you this way....

3 adults....3 dogs....and 1 Pooh....driving 1/3 of the way across the country....

There will be weddings....pool parties....bbq's....and shindigs.....oh and sharing a double bed with the sister- in-law that I still have yet to meet.....(I hope she can deal with my teeth grinding...)


So as I go on my journey of enlightenment....or Self Destruction....(I'll let you know when I get back)...



I have prepared for you a dose of Fabulousness....in the way of spotlighting the 23 Amazing...Fabulous....and Generous Companies that are providing our Mommy Blogger of the Year with her Celeb Worthy Swag....


So Make sure you come by and check out the goodies.....and continue submitting your Nominations.....

And Don't Forget to grab the Mommy Blogger of the Year Button on my sidebar....Spread the Word...we can't do it without you!!!

Have a Star Spangled 4th.....and we'll be seeing you soon!!!








Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

15 comments:

Courtney and the Boys said...

Oh my gosh...this post is hilarious and I love the music!!!!!!! ha!

Anonymous said...

I love the Vacation (movie) pictures. That movie was hilarious.Also lovin The Holiday Road music!

Have a great time on your trip!!!

Evolving Mommy Catherine said...

Have a fantastic vacation!!

Loukia said...

Can't wait to read all about this adventure, national lampoon style! Sounds like a good time with lots of crazy stories to come!

Anonymous said...

One of the funniest movies ever!

Well here's to hoping that all goes well for you!

See you when you get back.

Alicia said...

love the pics! have a fabulous vacation!!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Great music! Have a fabulous vacation!! LOVE the Vacation photos!!! lol!

Carma Sez said...

Enjoy the trip-
from a fellow tooth grinder :D

Macey said...

Oh that is SO familiar! I love that stupid movie and it reminds me of all my childhood trips!
Great post!
Love that song too...
Macey

Becky said...

Vacation. Man oh man. In our heads it's sooo good. And then, you actually try it! Lol...good luck and have fun!

Aunt Spicy said...

Oh, I love, super love adventure vacations! I can not wait to hear all the tales from this one!

Tina said...

We recently discovered your blog and love it! That is why we would like to pass along an award to you. Please go to http://otherhoodllc.blogspot to collect. Thanks!

Michelle said...

Too funny! I was beginning to get jealous at the start of your post. Drove from Colorado to Maryland with 3 kids in March and it wasn't that fun. Road trips are much more fun when it is just me and hubby. I hope you guys have a blast though!

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Mrs. Mootz said...

Have a great time!!