Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tired Mom = Naked in The Sprinkler....



The last few weeks....have been one big recipe of OH MY GOD....I think I need a vacation...from myself....preferably somewhere with a lounge chair, Mai Tai and can make it a private island as well....preferably far, far away from others.....


Let's start with 1 Amazing, Fabulous....yet kind of stressful Juice Homecoming from the Middle East...(Always takes a small adjustment period)


Add in 1 14 day visit from my mother....(who I LOVE with all my hear (best mom ever))...but there is a reason I don't live at home anymore


Throw in the Craziness that was the Mommy Blogger of the Year Contest...with making sure all finalists/sponsors were featured...(in otherwords...my OCD perfectionism kicked into high gear)



Add a Pinch of Juice's 30th Birthday.....mixed with the fact that he wanted NOTHING while I of course wanted to have a 30th birthday worthy celebration.....(I gave in.....for now)



Top it off with a child who is trying to understand words like anger, frustration and irratated....while mommy is coming to terms with words like tantrum, time out and incessant...


bake it in a heat wave oven....powered by New Jersey Drivers.....


and you have yourself......



A Day where I let my son run around the front yard Naked...playing in the sprinkler......letting all things housework related GO....


and had my neighbors not been out front chopping down their GIGANTIC tree.....



I probably would have run around naked with him!!!

9 comments:

Nana said...

I always run naked in the sprinklers. It keeps the neighbors away.

Michelle said...

I hope things settle down in your neck of the woods soon!

Jody said...

Thank YOu for always leaving nice comments on my blog, I have been meaning to come and thank you, it's been hectic :) But i love your posts!

Theta Mom said...

I need a vacay, too! Where do I sign up? LOL

You have such an adorable blog, thanks again for stopping by mine! :)

Evolving Mommy Catherine said...

Seriously a vacation would be fantastic, I would even settle for switching with my husband for a few days and going into the office while he stays home and does this potty training thing!

I personally do not think there is anything wrong with naked sprinkler fun especially if it gives you plenty of time to sit and relax.

Aleta said...

Hehe. That was just too adorable. With all the heat, I wish I could run naked in the sprinklers too!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Heather@WHMB said...

Haha, adorable. Have a couple of those Mai Tai's and you'll be sure to join him, neighbor or not.

LenaLoo said...

So cute!

Alicia said...

awwww! he looks so cute!!! i hope you got that mai tai!!