Friday, April 30, 2010

A BIG Announcement!


And Before you Ask....



I did not go into labor.....baby still needs time to marinate.....



I did not win the lottery....though I keep dreaming.....



I did not successfully paint my toenails.....again....though I keep dreaming....





No.....the Big Announcement is.....





It is TIME again for the 2nd Annual Project Mommyhood: Mommy Blogger of the Year Contest!


Can I get a Whoop Whoop and a Heck Yeah!



I am running the Contest a few months early.....but with The Bugster coming in July....I have a wee feeling I'm going to be a tad busy.....so I decided let's run it early! Since I am in Charge and all....


HERES the SCOOP!

~ Nominations Begin on May 10th!


~ So Come by and Nominate who you feel is a fabulous, fun, inspirational and deserving Mommy Blogger

~ Finalists will be announced and Voting Will Begin on May 20th

~ Winner Announced on June 1st!



Winner Receives Her Customary Celeb Worthy Swag Bag!


(and I have to say this year the sponsors are AMAZING)



So make sure you check back here on May 10th and Nominate your favorite Mommy Blogger!



Last Year's Winner:


Allison @ No Time For Flashcards



Also, Don't forget to Check out My Weekly MUST read Blogs!


This Week!


Bungalow '56

Life Without Pink

Let's Have a Cocktail

A Blog About Food

Gerber Days

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!



MTV Networks, Inc.

5 comments:

natalee said...

yay!!!!! im excited

Anonymous said...

What a nice thing to do Lesley! Very exciting stuff.
Congrats on your new arrival coming and thank you for visiting my blog!
:-)

Unknown said...

Oh how fun!!

kanishk said...

great post
post free classifieds

Life Without Pink said...

First of all I LOVE the new design! Sorry I am a bit late on telling you this. Second, thank you so much for including me in your weekly blog reads! You are added on my blog roll as well.

Third I am so excited for the blog nominations, so much fun! Also, are you apart of Philly Social Media Moms? If not send me a message, you need to be!