Monday, April 26, 2010

Mommy Got a Brand New Look


and darn it I look good! You can just call me the Heidi Montag of the Blogging World....a nip here, a tuck there...some Bigger Ta-Ta's....and Voila.....


A New and Improved Project Mommyhood...now not that I'm saying Heidi is in any way improved...


I finally bit the bullet and actually paid for a Blog Makeover.....The Freebies just weren't hacking it anymore, though I felt I was working it till the end. I have to say though that this new look suits me just fine...


and I HAVE to thank Diana over at The Girl Creative for taking all of my vague ideas and turning them into Fantastic!


Now if I can quit staring at myself in the mirror, long enough to get some housework done.......








On Sale at Amy Adele!

4 comments:

Evolving Mommy Catherine said...

Holy Smokes! I love it!

Rachel said...

Good for you! Looks clean, fresh and easy to read. Congrats!

Missy | Literal Mom said...

Your new look is divine!

kanishk said...

I love it!
post free classifieds