Monday, June 7, 2010

Mommy Blogger of the Year Sponsor: Ahmelie


Holy Cow....What a contest! I first cannot tell you how fabulous ALL of our finalists were!!! The Polls are Closed....and the votes are Tallied! Before I announce who our 2nd Annual Mommy Blogger of the Year is....There are a couple of other AMAZING sponsors I want to recognize!


I am thrilled to Bits that one of my absolute FAVE Etsy Shops Ahmelie has graciously agreed to help us honor our very special M.B.O.Y! Ahmelie is the GO to place for Beautiful, quality and unique items for Babies and Toddlers.....


The Blankets, Burp Cloths and hooded Towels are so pretty....and special...must have items for any baby shower! I especially adore her Amy Butler Organic hooded Towel.....it's fabulous to be so eco-chic!


Our M.B.O.Y is getting a very special gift from Ahmelie in her Celeb Worthy Swag Bag! Her very own Ahmie Roo Plush Owl! So Cute....and Cuddly....the perfect companion for any Mommy Blogger of the Year!


You can find your own Ahmie Roo...or Adorable Hooded Towels, Blankets, Burps and more at Their Website or on Etsy



0 comments: