Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Time Has Come.....


YEAH!



Just in time too....as I was seriously beginning to think I was going to have my own zipcode.....



Had my 39 week apointment today, and am thrilled that I am going to be going in tomorrow night to be induced....



We will be welcoming our sweet bugster sometime on Thursday, and I couldn't be more thrilled. Of course, now I realize how much I still have not done....and you would think with this being my second go round, I'd be a little ahead of the game.....

Still need to pack my bag, get the bassinet ready, finish any last minute nesting duties...
shave my legs one last time....
maybe even get a pre-labor pedicure.....

So the next time you hear from me, we will be a happy, healthy family of 4.......





Mothers Work, Inc.

8 comments:

Erin said...

CONGRATS, Lesley! I will be thinking about you. Hope it goes quickly and smoothly, and I do hope you go get yourself a pedi---you deserve it!

Loukia said...

Congrats! Hope everything goes wonderful! :) Good Luck!

S Club Mama said...

BREATHE! It'll all get done...just relax. Your job is to focus on the baby and yourself. That's all.

Can't wait to hear all about it.

Allison said...

Congrats! I hope that everything goes well.

{april kennedy} said...

Good Luck, Lesley. I hope everything goes as planned. Can't wait to hear the announcement and birth story!

陳延doraramirezDGD尹 said...

人生是故事的創造與遺忘。............................................................

云依恩HFH謝鄭JTR安 said...

人因夢想而偉大,要堅持自己的理想哦..................................................................

雅莊王edgd春2蕙婷余惠其 said...

來給你加油,幫你推一下喔~期待你的下一個更新,謝謝..................................................................