Wednesday, September 8, 2010

...With Baby Legs




September seems to be my month for beginnings....

This Blog was born in September, Noah Baby Boutique was created in September...and The Wee Bugster was lovingly conceived in September...Must be that seasonal change that gets my creativity buzzing....

the mornings are a little crisper, the leaves are just beginning to hint at the changes to come, and my husband breathes a little easier as my need for pedicures drops considerably.....


You can tell it's September

Because I'm at it Again...

I'm making the Leap...With Baby Legs...into the world of Portrait and Lifestyle Photography.

I think, I may need to go to group.....

as if I'm not busy enough with a 2 year old, a 2 month old, a not quite hobby-not quite business, and a blog....

heck....I attended Super Woman School.....though I dropped out after the first year, as I realized my butt is not attractive in the spandex uniform, and I may be able to know what mess my children are making behind a closed door, but I can't for the life of me see where I put my car keys...

But even Super Woman had an alter ego as a photographer....or was that Super Man.....

Just call me Clark Kent......or Lois Lane......



I'm so excited about this new journey I am embarking on...and as you can see, the Wee Man is pretty freaking excited too....

and in honor of my leap...with Baby Legs, he decided to sport his own....

and if you LOVE his adorable leg attire, stay tuned for later this week, as I'll be giving away a grab bag of Baby Legs to a lucky reader.....

Check out Lesley Worley Photography, and you can Book a Session if you live in the Camden or Burlington Counties in New Jersey.

I Heart September.....


9 comments:

S Club Mama said...

I wish I'd kept the pair of baby legs I'd had. I gave them to my niece but oh they would be great right now in this cool weather

Evolving Mommy Catherine said...

Congratulations on your new endeavor! I've always thought your pictures were great!

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

We have those baby legs too! I love baby legs even on boys... so soo cute!!

Babes Mami said...

I was going to buy Babe some baby legs buuuut I will wait for your giveaway first!

Sublime Dream said...

I am so excited for you! And so proud of you! Hoping to be able to offer you as much support as I can from this far away- wish I could book a session with you!!!! =( perhaps if you ever make it this way on vacation- you could bring the camera! ;)

Anne-Marie said...

I love baby legs too - adorable. I'm an adult (no kidlets yet!) and wear them as armwarmers (that's how stinkin' cute they are!). Great photos on your photography site by the way =)

Unknown said...

That's great! Good luck with the photography biz!

LenaLoo said...

I love baby legs! Cohen has 3 pair!

My Art Blog said...

Nicee blog