Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Three Weeks and Counting

I've been a neglectful blogger these days, but not for lack of heart or willingness or a major case of writer's block....

It's that time again, where The Project Mommyhood Family is getting ready for another one of it's bi-annual deployments, where my Amazing Airman, flies across the wild blue yonder to continue is duty to country....

He is leaving right before Christmas this year, so we are having to pack both literally and figuratively months worth of things into the next three weeks......and unfortunately my cherished moments to reflect, reach-out and write....have gotten pushed to the back of the closet, along with my flip flops, sun-tan lotion and those skinny jeans I STILL can't fit one butt cheek into....

I WILL be back regularly....It may not be this week....It may not be next....but this poor neglected blog, which is one more step towards mutiny, will get the love and support it needs...

my family just needs it a little more right now!


XOXO


0 comments: