Friday, October 24, 2008

The Answer to My Prayers (My Fab Find for This Friday)

Has arrived by way of my Target shopping cart...







What is a mommy to do, when her trusty gym membership has expired and she really has a hard time finding time...
Lets combine play time with exercise...Brilliant...and can I just say how stinking hard it is to do ab curls with a 16 lb baby sitting on you....Who needs medicine balls anyway.
This fantastic program uses Yoga, Pilates and core excercises...and I feel the burn evertime....I even think I'll go back and get the toddler one too....so once he's in the next stage...I can still get my workout on....Daddy has dubbed it "Mommy and Me Time"....He's so clever....





Here's a BIG WHooooo Hoooo....to this Fab Find......My pre-baby Jeans thank you

1 comments:

everyday mom of one said...

Ooohhh maybe I will take a look at the toddler one.