Friday, October 17, 2008

Fabulous Find Friday


Being a new mommy...and a stay at home mommy at that...I am always in need of a new, fun, creative outlet for me and Noah...or just me....or just Noah....and by googling...and regoogling...I came across what I think is now my holy grail of keeping myself and my little sprout occupied when some days just seem nothing more than a big case of monotony...


Rookiemoms.com is an amazing site designated to the idea of fun, creative activities for mommies and children...and it's not limited to babies...they have activities for toddlers, pre-schoolers and just mommies....they can get super creative ( my favorite project is making a pair of lounge pants out of an old t-shirt)...to the super-simple...(blowing bubbles or just taking your young one thrifting)...


It is a fabulous outlet for when you really just have run out of ideas...and god knows I have on some days...


So kudos to Heather and Whitney....and all those who have given Noah and me some great ideas....I think we will got to the farmers market....and go for a nature hike....the possibilites are endless....


0 comments: