Monday, August 31, 2009

Dissappointments.....and Surprise.....

Wow....Sigh.....Whew....I Can't actually believe the last day of My First Mommy Blogger of the Year Contest is here.....So much to do....so little time.....All the hype.....All the excitement.....reminds me of a wedding....or giving birth....without the epidural.....though at times...I think one might have been nice......





I do have to mention ....however....that even with all the fabulousness....an event such as this should have it's share of disappointments....and I definitely got my share....





I mentioned earlier...how excited I was about 23 (yes 23) amazing companies donating great items for our swag bag....





Well as the time got closer....some of the companies...well to be honest...didn't come through....actually 10 companies didn't come through....so the overstuffed 23 item swag bag...is now a still fab....12 item swag bag......Still fab...Still Celeb and Mommy Blogger Worthy!!!!





Which Is why the Amazing Companies who did come through for me...and the amazing winner....have been featured over the last 15 days along with a finalist!








Then....a few days ago...I received an email from an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G jewelry desginer on Etsy, who asked if I was still needing products....I can't tell you how excited I was....or am for that matter........








Melanie Miljan a fellow Mommy....of Two little punkins ...designs absolutely stunning pieces...using natural materials and sterling silver....So many unbelievable pieces to choose from....and if you'd like a custom made Tiara...she can do that for you as well!....You can Check out Her Shop Melanie Miljan or go to her Blog Macrame With Melanie Miljan....








Melanie Miljan...is so generously donating a beautiful Silver and Tiger's Eye Ring to our Winner....A unforgettable...wonderful surprise edition...to our Swag Bag!!!



5 comments:

S Club Mama said...

Oh that is beautiful. I think jewelry artists are so creative!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the disapointments. But like you said, you still have some great swag. Off to go vote!

The Mrs. said...

beautiful! This is a great contest, I've founds some great new reads, hats off to you for taking on such an endeavor. : )

Loukia said...

That is awesome and just beautiful! What a great contest you have going on here!

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear that there were so many out there that let you down! That is just terrible. Kudos to the sponsors who kept their word! Now I must go vote!!