2. What traits do you think our mommy blogger of the year should possess?
3. Why are mommy bloggers so important today?
4. If you were stuck on a deserted island...what 3 things would you take?
- My fully charged blackberry so I could blog to my hearts content until my battery died.- A roll of toilet paper because wiping with leaves just isn't for me!
5. What is probably the best mom story you have?
I would have to say the day that I packed my car with my baby and what ever belongings I could manage to fit and left my old life behind me. I left the old life of heartache for the new life of uncertainties and promise and never looked back. To this day, it has been hands down, the best choice I have ever made for my son, and for my children that followed.
6. What do you plan on doing if you win our Mommy Blog of the Year Contest? (Going to Disneyland?)
I'd dust off my tiara and place it firmly on my well coiffed hair. Then I'd write a fabulous post all about how I was the winner winner chicken dinner and thank all the fabulous folks that voted for me. After that I'd call the mayor of our sweet little city and let them know that it was ok with me if they wanted to dedicate September 1st to me (which of course they would). The mayor would even throw in a parade with ticker tape and present me with a key to the city. I'd throw a little party on my blog with a fantastic giveaway for all my awesome readers and I'd end the night with my amazing family and closest friends eating otter pops and downing red bull....and maybe some chips and salsa.
7. What do you want the public/readers to know about you?
I want them to know that I'm so grateful for their support. I'm so humbled that they continue to read my horror stories about explosive diapers, IBS, and my desire to have chocolate covered midol! I hope they know that despite the raunchy humor and the crazy antics I'm also a well grounded person! I'm not completely insane. I hold strong values and beliefs and hope that they can take that away, as well as a laugh or two. I also want them to know that I can make an amazing impersonation of a chicken. It's pretty much spot on. I'm just sayin'.