Friday, August 28, 2009

Finalist #9: Meet Mama Kat @ Mama Kat's Losin It

Mama Kat....is ONE amazing blogging Mommy. She is intelligent, witty, photogenic....an excellent writer....Geez with 988 followers....she must be doing something right...!!!...A great nominee...and finalist for our Mommy Blogger of the Year!!!.....If you LOVE mama Kat...VOTE VOTE VOTE for her!!!...only a few days left!





1. In your opinion, what makes a great, readable blog?



Humor, pictures, and posts that are to the point.




2. What traits do you think our mommy blogger of the year should possess?




The mommy blogger of the year should post everyday, be able to pass a drug test, eat sushi and have a pink polk a dotted blog. Just sayin.



3. Why are mommy bloggers so imporant today?



I think we're important to each other because we offer a place to connect when the kids are napping. I don't know how our parents managed.


4. If you were stuck on a desereted island...what 3 things would you take?




A boat. A phone. And stilettos. ps is desereted a word?? ;)




5. What is probably the best mom story you have?
Oh we've got lots of those. I would say the times I'm most proud of myself is when I know my kids are sick before they know they're sick. I'll take their temps and then be like "mmhmm I KNEW IT!!!" Nevermind the fact that for every one time I'm right, I'm wrong 40 others. The temperature will read normal and then I'll be like, "well then I don't know what your problem is". I like to focus on the right times. :)





6. What do you plan on doing if you win our Mommy Blog of the Year Contest? (Going to Disneyland?)



I plan on my husband celebrating my glory by treating me to a movie and sushi and showering me with Andes mints. Can someone send him the memo??





7. What do you want the public/readers to know about you?





That I'm only offensive if you take me seriously. I'm sarcastic and I don't do drugs.





I can imagine picking 3 fave posts was extremely difficult...but here are Mama Kat's three fave's....



Dear Ellen (Letter #7) - Man if Ellen didn't snag you after this letter....she's a crazy lady!!!

Magic Whistle - If only I could find my magic cure....


A Scary Place To Be - Powerful...


Dizzee Lizzee.....Now this fabulous designer can make things out of paper that I could only dream of doing....and maybe not even then. I find so many things over at her Etsy shop that I would love to have...between the fabulous decorated chocolate bars....a perfect gift for that coworker you just have no idea what to get....to ahem...Magical Reindeer Food....Fabulous!!!!




Dizzee Lizzee is awesome in giving our winner a handcrafted mat for an 5x7 picture....maybe a picture of her with all her swag-tasticness!!!



0 comments: