Friday, February 12, 2010

I Got a Hunk-a Hunk-a Burnin Love.....



For my Hunk-a Hunk-a Man.....



Love is definitely in the air......



for my cutie-patootie- munchkin man.....but not necessarily with his poopy diapers......

And Can I just say for the record....I can understand why women would throw their undies at Tom Jones.....seksi!!!

Even though I am extremely blessed to have a husband who shows his romant-ical side....and yes I said romant-ical.....I especially enjoy the day of cupid and mush for a few reasons.....that include but are not limited too.....

a) my husband will actually sit through such movies as The Notebook and The Wedding Date without even the hint of a sigh or an eye-roll....

b) indulge my OVER- affection for chocolate....without the guilt....

c) an automatic DATE night....whoop whoop.....and one NOT planned by moi!

Ahhhh.....the bliss......the simple pleasures in life.....

So to honor this weekend full of Hearts and flowers.....and hopefully a butt-load of foil wrapped kisses....

I leave you with the man who brought us....."Love Theme" The man who got lots of love-going....and mojo flowing....

The one and only........Man with the Velvet Voice.......






Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!!

4 comments:

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

Hahah, Lesley...you crack me up ;) Happy loooove day to you too!!

Jamie :)

The Redhead Riter said...

I totally love all those songs and artist. I think people just don't appreciate Tom Jones like they should LOL I mean really, back in the day women threw their panties on stage because they knew he was so hot! LOL

Happy Valentine's Day!
A special note for you...
http://theredheadriter.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-spy-valentines-day.html

Unknown said...

Young Tom Jones... oh yeah - older Tom Jones, not so sexy... but he can still sing!
Hope you had a great Valentines day!

Aunt Spicy said...

What a fun post! And love those songs!