Monday, May 31, 2010

Mommy Blogger of the Year Sponsor: I'm Not Spoiled Designs



Bright....Fun....Whimsical.....and our Mommy Blogger of the Year (M.B.O.Y) is so stinking lucky to have one as part of her Celeb Worthy Swag Bag!.....


I adore the amazing Canvas Picture Frames and Canvas Signs that come from I'm Not Spoiled Desgins.....They are probably one of the coolest ways to jazz up any room of your home....as well as funk-ti-fy your fave pictures.....


I'm Not Spoiled creates memorable and unique Frames for all of lifes special moments....especially those for babies or weddings.....a totally Wow worthy gift in my opinion!


Our M.B.O.Y is getting her very own Custom Canvas Frame for her to place her special moments in....Maybe she can put a pic of me up......just sayin.....



Check out I'm Not Spoiled at there Site or on Etsy



Noodle & Boo - giving back.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is adorable! and love the personalization feature!

Hope you are enjoying the holiday weekend!

;-)

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Super cute and colorful!