Saturday, May 29, 2010

Mommy Blogger of the Year Sponsor: The Silver Diva


Well My friends, the Contest has started.....and the race is on! I can't tell you how excited I am about seeing how it will end up....I have a feeling it will be a nail biting.....photo finish type dealio.....


I am even MORE excited to show off all these amazing sponsors that are soooo generously donating items for our M.B.O.Y. She will be so amazed by all her goodies!


The Silver Diva is an absolutely Fantastic company that creates fabulous hand stamped personalized jewelry! Everything is so unique and special....but I have to say I think my absolute favorite is the adorable Custom Birthstone necklace.


Our M.B.O.Y will be able to choose her FAVE item, as The Silver Diva is generously providing a $40 Gift Certificate to our winner!


Check out their amazing Etsy Shop for your next personalized gift!



Naartjie Custom Kids Inc.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

So pretty! I totally want one of those one day!

Unknown said...

lovely!!!
;-)

I'm so thrilled to be in the running! thank you again!

Mammatalk said...

I love that necklace!!