Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A New Year | 2014



A New Year!  Always a perfect time to start over, start fresh.  Get a leg up, or a head start.  A great time to crumple up all the things we didn’t do in the last year, and write a brand new, list of amazing things (big or small) we wish to accomplish in the next year.

2013 has been a crazy year....beyond crazy.  But in a YAY, fabulous, can I do that over again type of crazy.  It was the first year that really I didn’t have anything that really dampened/or yucky-fied my overall mood.   I guess except a lovely story about the USPS delivering an empty box to my sisters house, which should have been filled with Christmas presents.

But that, is definitely a story for a later date.

No, today I’m excited to dust off this poor, neglected blog, and I’m resolving that I will pick up the pieces, and lovingly nurse her back to health.  I feel like I’m a horrible friend to her...

"I’m Sorry I haven’t been able to spend time with you, but between deployments, kids, school, and a growing photography business, I just fell off the radar.” Not nice....not nice at all.

So on my freshly starched piece of notebook paper, between lose my last 30 lbs of baby weight (from 3 years ago), and de-clutter my life, I have BLOG, written in BIG, BOLD letters.

I’ve realized that I may not be an every day blogger, but I still have plenty to share in words and pictures.  I’ve really honed in on what this project should be about, and I can’t wait to share it with you!


xoxo  See you in 2014!!!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

شركة تركيب اثاث بالرياض

Unknown said...

شركة تنظيف من افضل شركات التنظيف التى توجد فى المنتقه الشرقية وهى تعد من افضل
ولتى تعمل على اعلى مستوى من الخبره والمهاره فى خدمات التنظيف المنازل لنه تحطبر شركة قمة الدقة هى شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
الشركه الوحيده التى تعطى ضمان على خدمات التنظيف مثل تنظيف فلل و شقق و بيوت ومجالس وموكيت وكنب واثاث تنظيف شامل للمنازل من وى اله للاتصال على رقم 0550091502

NADER said...

تنظيف المسابح مهم حدا فى حياتنا لما لها من اهميه كبيره جدا فى حياتنا فقط كل ما عليكم الاتصال والتواصل مع شركه زين للتخلص من اى شوائف ومن اى مخالفات فى المسبح تمتلك شركتنا افضل واعلى وسائل التنظيف وافضل العماله المدربه على اعلى مستوى كما ان الشركه تعرص خصومات هائله لعملائنا الكراك
تنظيف مسابح
نظافة مسابح
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض
شركة تنظيف المسبح

hrroman said...


If you are stuck with your management assignment then in this case you can opt for our Marketing Assignments. we provide the best assignment help online.We also provide Marketing Plan Assignment for students across the globe. for more information contact us +16692714848

Alsharqclean said...

تعتبر شركة التنظيف بالجبيل من أشهر الشركات التي تقدم خدمة التنظيف العالمية للعملاء وذلك من خلال فريق من العاملين الفلبينيين المتخصصين في عملية التنظيف الكامل للأسطح والأرضيات ، بحيث يتم إزالة الأوساخ والأتربة وبقايا الدهانات تتواجد على الأسطح بالإضافة إلى أنها تقدم خدمة تنظيف السجاد والبسط والمفروشات والستائر بأدوات حديثة وخطوات بسيطة تعمل على منع تراكم الأوساخ والأتربة عليها ، وذلك من أجل الحصول على نظافة بيت مميز ومتألق ، ويجوز استقبال الضيوف في أي وقت حيث أن عملية التنظيف لا تستغرق وقتا طويلا في التنفيذ ، ولهذا يمكن اعتبار الشركة من أفضل الشركات المتخصصة في تقديم جميع الخدمات للعملاء لذلك أن يحصلوا على أفضل جودة وخدمة في أسرع وقت.
مميزات شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
تميزت الشركة عن غيرها من الشركات في تقديم خدمة فريدة من نوعها ، حيث تستخدم جميع أنواع التنظيف التي تزيل أصعب البقع على السجاد والمفروشات باستخدام المنظفات العالمية القوية.
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
https://almthaly-dammam.com
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
http://kenanaonline.com/users/almthaly-dammam/posts/1104858
السفير المثالي

Ethan said...

Not only this, but even you also do not require a typical Do My Assignment For Me kind of service and simply need our expert’s consultation and writing help on Assignment Writing Help on Assignment Writing Styles, Assignment Writing Guides and need free study notes to consult for your essay research writing on hundreds of Assignment topics mentioned below:
C Assignment help
Tafe Assignment help
Csharp Programming assignment help
Computer Science assignment help
Javascript Assignment help
Sociology Assignment help
Auditing Assignment help
Calculus Assignment help