Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A New Year | 2014



A New Year!  Always a perfect time to start over, start fresh.  Get a leg up, or a head start.  A great time to crumple up all the things we didn’t do in the last year, and write a brand new, list of amazing things (big or small) we wish to accomplish in the next year.

2013 has been a crazy year....beyond crazy.  But in a YAY, fabulous, can I do that over again type of crazy.  It was the first year that really I didn’t have anything that really dampened/or yucky-fied my overall mood.   I guess except a lovely story about the USPS delivering an empty box to my sisters house, which should have been filled with Christmas presents.

But that, is definitely a story for a later date.

No, today I’m excited to dust off this poor, neglected blog, and I’m resolving that I will pick up the pieces, and lovingly nurse her back to health.  I feel like I’m a horrible friend to her...

"I’m Sorry I haven’t been able to spend time with you, but between deployments, kids, school, and a growing photography business, I just fell off the radar.” Not nice....not nice at all.

So on my freshly starched piece of notebook paper, between lose my last 30 lbs of baby weight (from 3 years ago), and de-clutter my life, I have BLOG, written in BIG, BOLD letters.

I’ve realized that I may not be an every day blogger, but I still have plenty to share in words and pictures.  I’ve really honed in on what this project should be about, and I can’t wait to share it with you!


xoxo  See you in 2014!!!



1 comments:

Mehmet Kelebek said...

almost a giant in the industry, our company movers in front renewing itself
Learn information for you to benefit from these high-quality service
Pendik evden eve nakliyat
Kartal evden eve nakliyat
Kaynarca evden eve nakliyat
Güzelyalı evden eve nakliyat
Tuzla evden eve nakliyat
Tuzla evora evden eve nakliyat
Kurtköy evden eve nakliyat
m.Kelebek nakliyat
Kelebek nakliyat
Pendik güzelyalı evden eve nakliyat
you for taking the time to read We are very thanks